General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Tiny Tots Day Care is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (Registration number A8120331) and under the 2018 General Data Protection Regulations we are required to inform you how we use the information we hold with regard to chidren, parents and staff.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about You must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to You and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told You about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told You about.
6. Kept securely.